Cypress Gardens Landscaping a family business that specializes in creative landscape design, installation, plant care, and limited maintenance. We focus on fun designs, installations and plant health. The owner obtained the title of FNGLA Horticulture Professional in 2006 and is a graduate from the University of Florida with a Degree in Horticulture. We started in the landscape and nursery business in 1999 in SW Florida, selling rare and exotic palm trees across the U.S. via mail order and overtime offered landscape design, installation, and consulting services to help customers have the best landscape possible within their budget. Recently we moved to central Florida and just started getting established. No job is too small. We focus on custom care to all clients.
Licensed and insured in the state of Florida for all services performed including commercial fertilizer applications along with pesticide application to landscape ornamentals. We follow all Florida laws and Best Management Practices.
Licenses and Certificates
- FNGLA Certified Horticulture Professional
- GI-BMP Certified
- Commercial Fertilizer Applicator License
- Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance License
- Registered Florida Nursery Stock Dealer #
- Florida Friendly Landscaping Certified Professional (In progress)
- Florida Water Star Certification (In progress)